Friday, August 3, 2007
DJ and other questions
Since I haven't been in regular contact with anyone, regarding specific arrangements for the reunion, I have a couple questions. Do we have the Polka DJ for the day? Let me know so that I can arrange additional music, if necessary. What is the plan for kids' drinks? Should I bring some Capri Sun's and soda? Lexi mentioned that we might be offering t-shirts with the reunion Logo, for a very reasonable price. Is this a go? How many of the "kids" know how to play LaX (I count at least 5)? If there is a lot of grassy space, they may enjoy tossing the ball around. Will rain have a significant affect on any aspect of our day, and do we need some "plan B's?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The ball's in my court on the DJ - I just need to call him. Debbie Sebak had recommended making a big cooler of lemonade and iced tea for kids drinks instead of sodas. There is lots of grassy area at the lodge - including an entire baseball field.
I can cover the lemonade in a large cooler for kids or anyone to enjoy.
If anyone has any kids ideas, please pass them along.
Water balloons are on the list.
Is there any area that we can use sidewalk chalk for hopscotch or drawing pictures?
Post a Comment