Christmas Eve/Christmas Day seem to hold my most vivid holiday memories because I would get to see almost all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents within a 24 hour period. We would hang with the Stanishes on Christmas Eve and Husars on Christmas Day.
I have many memories of the farm:). Grandpa use to take us for rides in the tractor, toward the creek, but never all the way there because Granma was afraid the tractor would roll. I remember apple/peach harvest season, and the PIES!!! Maybe we can have some homemade apple pie at the reunion?
I have good memories of my visits as a child to great grandpa Husar's house. I remember sitting on great grandpa Husar's lap in that nasty orange/brown chair of his while he smoked his pipe and that darn cuckoo clock always going "cuckoo - cuckoo!!" hahaha!
3 comments:
Christmas Eve/Christmas Day seem to hold my most vivid holiday memories because I would get to see almost all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents within a 24 hour period. We would hang with the Stanishes on Christmas Eve and Husars on Christmas Day.
I have many memories of the farm:). Grandpa use to take us for rides in the tractor, toward the creek, but never all the way there because Granma was afraid the tractor would roll. I remember apple/peach harvest season, and the PIES!!! Maybe we can have some homemade apple pie at the reunion?
I have good memories of my visits as a child to great grandpa Husar's house. I remember sitting on great grandpa Husar's lap in that nasty orange/brown chair of his while he smoked his pipe and that darn cuckoo clock always going "cuckoo - cuckoo!!" hahaha!
Post a Comment